I would like to wish everyone a safe and joyous Thanksgiving holiday. Take some time to think and reflect about the important things in life. Count your blessings, be grateful for the men and women protecting our nation and freedom, and keep those less fortunate than you in your thoughts. Enjoy the long weekend! See everyone Tuesday!
Welcome Aboard
Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Miss D'AMore!I hope you have a delicious THanksgiving!And I know you'll have a lot to eat,with your Italian family!Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
Thank you, Feranmi. You too! Your messages truly always make me smile! There will be about 22 of us gathering for the holiday. And yes, we'll do our fair share of eating all sorts of yummy food....and I'm sure you and your family will stuff yourselves silly, too! That's what it's all about ~ family! Enjoy the day and the long weekend!
Miss D'Amore : )
Hello miss D i have great middle school stories for your 5th graders hope they enjoy 5th grade and 6th even more.... Well I truly miss Moreland a little but brady roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx how ur reading this out loud
Bye now,
Mr. Ben Frazier
Post a Comment