Good luck everyone on the upcoming Ohio Achievement Tests this week ~ I know you will all do a great job - hard work does pay off! I'm very proud of each of you and am confident you are all ready to shine! Go to bed a little earlier this week, eat healthy breakfasts, and arrive at school ready! I say, "Bring it on!"
Okay, so what happened to all that warm weather? How does this city go to over eighty degrees one day to in the mid forties the next? Whatever the weather or temperature reads, one thing is for sure: Allergy season is here! It's like a musical number in the classroom with all the sneezing, nose blowing, and general stuffiness. I feel your pain - as a person who's suffered her entire life battling allergies and trying to breath, I encourage you to take action. No one "likes" going to the allergist and facing those dreadful tests, but he/she can provide the means for some relief. And as a friendly reminder, sanitize those hands after you use Kleenex!
How about those Cavs? Forget allergy season, it's CAVS season! This IS the year! We're due!
That's all for now! Have a great week everyone!
Miss D'Amore : )
Welcome Aboard
Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Miss D'Amore!How are you!The Reading test was a BREEZE,since
you taought us so well.Those pictu-
res of the real size of earth and
thr sun were Amazing!You know how
you said we are like a BIG family?
Well I'v been thinking,we could
talk/write about how everybody fits
into the family like one person could be the prank pulling brother,or the silly little sister,
that would be fun.Well think about it.Good night
Hi Feranmi!
I'm so happy you felt prepared for the reading test ~ I may have taught you, but YOU are a worker! The pictures I shared with the class yesterday were pretty cool ~ really puts Earth and our place in the universe in perspective! I like the idea about writing "like a family" and the roles we all play. Let's talk about it in class. Thanks for always keeping up on the blog ~ it means a lot to me! : )
Miss D'Amore
I was thinking about the book report we will do and I got this idea that we would base the food we bring on the main person in the story.Lets saw the setting would be in a castle in Germany and the family that lives there is very rich and likes to be very popular.So the person would bring a food that the family in the book would eat like a fancy salad or some thing.Got to go to swim practice. Bye!
Post a Comment