Welcome Aboard

Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road......

CONGRATULATIONS to Shelby, Melissa, Allie, and Dana for the WONDERFUL job they did in the Stagecrafters production of The Wizard of Oz. The show was simply fantastic - our girls have much to be proud of and certainly should take a bow! Please remember us when you're all rich and famous actresses!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just played on the Sheppard Software website and got them all of them right,I like the website because when there is a food chain with mushrooms and it looks really weird so it makes me laugh,but i'm kinda sad that today was Terrel's last day he seemed really nice.

Please don't give me a mark,
Marvin

Miss D'Amore said...

Hi Marvin,
I'm so glad you like the Sheppard site and that you have become a blog fan! I have Terell's new address, so if you ever want to write him a letter, I'll mail it for you! See ya Tuesday - enjoy the LONG weekend!
Miss D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss D'Amore its Dana! Thank you so much for saying the thing you said about the play. Also I really want to thank you for having us do the science games I loved them! I mostly liked the ecokids one!

From,
DanaW.
p.s. Allie liked it too!

Miss D'Amore said...

Hi Dana!
You're very welcome! I really did enjoy the play ~ so did my niece! I'm very happy you & Allie explored the science websites more - your test should be a piece of cake!
Miss D.

jake said...

ya really nice job guys it was an awsome play cant wait till the hasel and gretel play

Anonymous said...

You saw the play???I didn't, but I wish I did! I bet they were awesome.



Kristen Mehalko