Welcome Aboard
Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Pretty Cool Miss.D'Amore!I hope I get to see it!
Morgan
Miss D'Amore,
That's very interesting and cool! I can't wait to learn this unit! I've learned this stuff before but I always forget it.
I'll see you tomorrow!
ASP
Wow that was pretty cool, but not as cool as I thought. It was fun anyway. I can't wait until they're only three degrees apart.
I checked out the website. It was interesting! Just wanted to let you know that there is someone out there to check your blog! :)
Megan S.
That's really cool how the planets are so bright and that someday they will be only 3 degrees apart
From
Neil jain
Miss D:
Are there going to be any UFOs tonight? That would be creepy/cool.
PAA
P.S. Have any kids this year asked if there are UFOs?
Hello my little Non-Renewable Resources.....WOW! You have no idea how happy it made me to log on and see I had so many comments! THANK YOU! You will LOVE the astronomy unit - it's totally amazing! But Sound and Light is first. You'll like this unit, too. I'm changing things around from last year - I think these improvements will be met with much enthusiasm from you....at least that's what I hope!
Attention PAA - YES! There are UFO's! And ALIENS are piloting them! Did I really need to tell you this??? : )
See you tomorrow....Two days until the weekend!
Miss D'Amore : )
Miss.D'Amore it was so cool i really could see Venus! It was so pretty
Post a Comment