Welcome Aboard
Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi,
That Crash video is really cool I haven't read the book yet, besides when you read us the 2 or 3 pages. I think sometime by the end of this year i will read it, it sounds good. And it has a lot of mood and tone in it.
COOL VIDEO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Jackie,
I like this video,too. I searched You Tube and POOF! There it was. The book has a couple of excellent themes, too. It's a great book and I know you'll enjoy it. Have a great Sunday ~ I'm running a race tomorrow, so I better go to bed now! See you Monday!
Miss D. : )
Post a Comment