Check it out!!!!!!!!!!! The link is on my blog page (on the left under reading links.) This is a terrific way to share information about books and literature! Get involved! Make sure to bookmark the page. Parents, encourage your child to leave his/her comments. Again, welcome to the 21st century!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Miss D'Amore
Welcome Aboard
Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Miss D'Amore did you know there is a movie for Maniac Magee!
I think it would be cool if one day
the peopple reading the book could
stay in at lunch and watch it,if s-
omeone could get the movie.I know
what butterscotch Krimpets are.They
are these kind of cake thingies,you
could buy them at the grocery store
or order them from tasty kakes.Or
someone could make them.That would be cool if we could eat them while watching the movie.Well buy!
Hey! I googled what a butterscotch krimpet is. It's just like a mini cake. Their popular in Phily. I think you can buy them at Giant Eagle or some where. If I find them I'll try to bring them in.
Arinna Koufman
Hey! My friend told me about a woman who is sailing the Atlantic. She is only 22 and seems very athletic. She has a web site that she post her daily activities on.The web site is http://row for water. She also has been in many marathons and and I think has swam 32 thousand some miles.
Arianna
Speaking of sweet things has anybody heard of a witchamacallit.Some people say there really good i want to try one they sound kinda of good to eat.
From:dribble girl
Post a Comment