Welcome Aboard

Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Party...This and That...

What did you think about The Biggest Loser finale? I was stunned how much weight some of the contestants lost! Danny, the man that won, looked like an entirely different person! Their stories and experiences were truly touching! How about that marriage proposal? All in all, it was a great show; I'm already looking forward to the new season, which begins on Tuesday, January 5, 2010!

Our class holiday party will be next Friday, December 18. To help kick off winter break, we will be having a "white elephant" gift exchange. Students should bring in a wrapped, inexpensive gift, suitable for either a boy or girl. You are still able to participate even if you will be out of town. Simply bring in your gift before you leave for vacation, and a gift will be put aside for you. With a "white elephant" exchange, cost is not the focus, but fun, funny, and festive are what's important. I will give more information in class this week.

Thanks everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi miss d'amore yesterday at the play i think she was backstage(that lady) because it sounded like she had a microphone on. Anyway i liked the play but the part with the lady screaming was actually pretty funny.

hope you have a good rest of the week,
jamie

Anonymous said...

I really love the white elephant idea it is really cool.I also think it would be really funny if we wore silly,goofy hats while we opened the presants.I also think
at the party we could make silly plays for each other,scince all the other plays are childish.My last idea is to have a talent show.
well goodnight Miss D'Amore

From,Feranmi Motoni

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry i didn't get to see this earlier. I just showed it to my dad and will try to get my mom into it.


kristen mehalko

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss D'Amore!Sorry I didn't start posting earlier.Im showing the blog to my dad and will see if I can get my mom into it.I love the white elephant idea,way to get in the holiday spirit!


you're awesome,
kristen mehalko

Miss D'Amore said...

Happy Holidays, ladies!

Anonymous said...

I hope all of you guys have a great break. I'll see you next year.( except for some of you who I'll see at sports or anywhere else, like Heinens)




Hope you have fun on break,
Rachel Blum

Anonymous said...

well miss D'Amore I'm glad the comedy corner worked out and I'm on the blog doing my homework well my mom gave me permission to bring in the signed book so today is Monday and u may not get this until Tuesday so just a heads up. Hope u had a wonderful break and a happy new year and I know your sad we have school. But since I'm posting this for tomorrow and we may have a snow day u may not get to see the book.

Yal friend,
Benjamin Frazier

Anonymous said...

HELLO! I just got rid of my cold. YAAAAAAAAAA. I think i did. well can't wait until the party see you tomorrow. I really really like the comedy corner very funny. And i just saw I'm posting this on the old post thingy so if you see something from Ben on an older post its really for today. And aren't drew and Cori cute together.



Your friend and fellow student
Mr. Ben Frazier

ben frazier said...

I've got a question..... I'm talking to some of my friends and they say we have a field trip coming up soo i said one sec let me check something (your blog) and it wasn't there so just a little reminder to tell the class if we have a field trip . oooooohh p.s i saw the Olympics thingy I like it and yes I'm late but hey I looked on the blog

Ben Frazier said...

WAIT IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT THE OLYMPICS I CAN'T FIND IT CAN YOU SHOW ME IN CLASS? Thank you.

Ben Frazier said...

MISS DA'MORE YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST DID well after my hard work my dad took me out for ice cream out in chagrin falls and it was awesome some people had giant telescopes and we saw serious (i know that's spelled wrong) and we saw mars and Saturn i think through humongous telescopes i thought to me self "self" Miss DA'more would love this and at tone point serious had this strange ring around it I'll have to describe it to you in person but it was really delightful and u would have loved it you should try and get out to chagrin some time and see the stars through the telescopes.

Your student
Ben Frazier thanks