Welcome Aboard

Hello and WELCOME to my BLOG! My goal of blogging is to share classroom and team information, student success stories, comical moments, important school news, classroom and team announcements, helpful hints, useful links, and so much more. Join me as we continue our ongoing journey into the world of 21st Century Technology while we enhance communication between students, parents, and myself. Please check the blog regularly and leave me a comment or two. (Remember, this is a school blog, so please use correct grammar and mechanics.) It should be a fun, valuable, and rewarding experience. So, without further hesitation.....let the journey continue!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Get Ready to Be INSPIRED!

Tune in tonight for the finale of THE BIGGEST LOSER! If you have never seen this show, watching tonight on channel 3 (NBC) at 8:00, is well worth your time. You will be simply amazed at the transformations of the men and women. It's not just a competition to lose weight, but it's truly a show about setting goals, hard work, and determination. I truly feel it's a wonderful opportunity to share a life lesson about how sticking with something that is important, even when it's easier to quit, is what counts. You don't have to "win" at something to be a "winner." If you do watch it, let me know what you thought! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss D'Amore

i LOVED this season of the biggest loser and are so so so excited for the upcoming season
see ya tomorrow

your student,
Shelby sonkin

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha,I love the comedey corner.
I think it will give us something to remember.I can't wait till theres more.Don't forget about when
Jaylen said bread comes from milk.I
just wanted to tell you that Mrs.
Teper said we did a nice job,and
she also complemented us on our business letters.Bye
Feranmi Motoni

Anonymous said...

-WHEN WILL YOU STOP MAKING JOKES????(hahaha)
cori does make weird noises!


from kristen mehalko

Miss D'Amore said...

Stop making jokes? NEVER! Hey, I heard that on the upcoming season of The Biggest Loser, the heaviest contestant of all time, over 500 pounds, will participate. Oh my goodness....I truly hope they can help him!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, love the comedy corner. You did say you were going to do that. Truthfully, I have no idea what the cows 'gutters' are really called. Is there something I missed, because I'm not remembering anything about pushups. Cori does make strange sounds. Can't wait until you add more.


Happy Holidays everyone,
Rachel Blum

Miss D'Amore said...

When students forget to do their lunch clip in the mornings(in my homeroom) they get to do some push-ups or sit-ups....there are some students that are going to be in REALLY great shape by the end of the year, if you know what I mean! Maybe we'll try jumping jacks next!